Medical Services> Social Responsibility > Medical Services
National health services
The Chon-buk National University Hospital to be responsible to public health in Jeonbuk from provincial hospital area practices medicine of love steadily Medical services with the medical support department from 2008 became more useful for medical marginalized groups due to a new establishment of a public health agency.
We offer medical services with visiting for medical vulnerable groups who have not treated properly due to economical and geographical conditions, with KBS Jeonju and Jeonbuk social welfare council.
Persistent medical services
To visit small islands in Jeonbuk continuously
Planned medical services
- Medical services for multicultural family with Jeonbuk national health insurance branch, JTV, etc.
- Medical services in the emergency disaster area (a typhoon, etc.).
The objective and duty
- the global Clinical Medical Device Trial Center
- Asia-Pacific clinical trial hub center
- activation of medical device clinical trial, advanced Clinical Medical Device Trial Center, improving competitiveness
- infrastructure of facilities and equipment, growth of professionals, development of clinical trial techniques, ubiquitous systems, test-bed
Overseas medical services
- Overseas volunteers have worked every year from Bangladesh in 1999.
- People in medical vulnerable areas of a developing country are treated, and if a surgery is needed, we invite the patients to Korea.
- Medical services and the drug support once a year in Nepal, Cambodia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam, etc.